National Parks in Color Camera Wrist Strap featuring 5 National Parks. Perfect for photographers who love to explore.
The design is inspired by various National Parks. From Left to Right the National Parks incorporated in this design are Mount Rainier, Zion, Joshua Tree, Crater Lake, and Great Smoky Mountains.
All our straps feature an ultra-soft and comfortable faux suede backing. Experience peace of mind with strong and thick connection straps guaranteed to hold the heaviest of camera bodies. Adjust the length of the strap to your liking. Also, works great with binoculars when paired with our strap adapters.
Material (All our products are vegan-friendly)
- Polyester webbing
- Brown faux suede backing
- Brown Synthetic Leather ends
Weight & Size
- 1.3 oz.
- Adjustable Main Strap With Synthetic Leather Ends length - 9" - 12” while buckled ( Depends on wrist size )
- Strap Width - 1.5"
- Adjustable Ends: 1" to 14" ( The thinner part that connects the camera body )
- Total Length of Strap Laying Flat - 29”
- Strap End Width - 0.95 cm / ⅜ of an inch ( The thinner part that connects the camera body )
- Sizing may vary slightly
*If your camera/binocular attachment point is smaller than ⅜ of an inch you will need a strap adapter*
Artists can find inspiration anywhere they look, and your camera is no exception!